Save more with a high interest rate1 and free online transfers2
Benefits of the TD ePremium Savings Account
- Unlimited free online transfers2 to your TD Canada Trust personal deposit accounts
- Interest rate calculated daily, when your account balance is $10,000 or more
- No monthly account fee
- Free Paperless Record keeping or Online Statements
- $5 fee for all Transactions3
- Non-TD ATM withdrawals for $2.00 each within Canada
- Foreign ATM withdrawals (inside U.S. and Mexico) are $3 CDN each
- Foreign ATM withdrawals (outside Canada, U.S. and Mexico) are $5 CDN each
Is this the right account for you?
Our Account Selector Tool will find the best savings account for you.
Help me choose
Managing your account is even easier with these services
Make saving automatic
Save with every debit card purchase you make
1 Interest is payable on daily balances of $10,000 or more.
2 Transfers from the TD ePremium Savings Account to another TD Canada Trust personal Canadian dollar chequing or savings account registered in the same customer name using EasyWeb® Internet Banking or the TD app are free. All other transfers between accounts are treated as Transactions.
3 Transactions include: withdrawals, transfers, cheques, pre-authorized payments, bill payments and Debit Payment purchases. For Debit Payment purchases at merchants outside of Canada who accept Visa Debit, the transaction amount will be converted to Canadian dollars based on the foreign exchange rate charged to TD Canada Trust and will include an additional fee equal to 2.5% of the converted amount. For NYCE® Debit Payment purchases, included in the currency exchange cost will be a conversion fee which is calculated by adding an additional 250 basis points to the interbank U.S. dollar exchange rate. For example, on a purchase of $10 U.S. with an exchange rate of 1.3 the transaction amount will be $13.25 CDN ($10 x 1.325). Deposit transactions are free.