TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card
Apply Now or call 1-800-983-8472
Free (up to 3)1
Low interest rates based on TD Prime2
- You are a Canadian resident
New to Canada? TD offers banking products for newcomers View details
- You meet the age of majority in your province/territory of residence[?]
Are you a student? TD has credit cards to help meet your needs.
A good choice if:
- You want access to a line of credit that could help you finance your day-to-day operating costs
- You want flexibility with a credit limit as high as $50,000
- You want peace of mind with optional 24/7 Emergency Road Services3
- You want to protect your card against fraud
Benefits of this Card
Expand Travel Benefits
Wherever you're headed on your next trip, know that you're covered.
Guaranteed hotel reservations
Charge hotel stays to your TD Venture Line of Credit Visa Card and request a guaranteed reservation to be assured that the room you asked for - or a comparable substitute - will be held, even if you arrive late.
Expand Automotive Features
Receive special automotive benefits that help you get from A to B.
Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates5,6
Save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying car rentals from Avis and Budget when the rental is charged to your Card.
For Avis rentals, visit avis.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-879-2847 to reserve. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation.
For Budget rentals, visit budget.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-268-8900 to reserve. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation.
Optional Business TD Auto Club Membership3
Enjoy peace of mind on the road with:
- Business TD Auto Club Membership includes 24-hour toll free telephone number, Emergency Road Services, traffic accident towing, emergency transportation car rental, emergency accommodation and meals, hazardous weather services, and many other features
Expand Everyday Services
Convenient services that make your banking experience more comfortable.
24-hour Cash Advance and Account access7
With your TD Venture Line of Credit Visa Card, you have access to:
- Instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- The flexibility and freedom to manage your Account, your way, through Green Machine ATMs, EasyWeb Internet banking, EasyLine telephone banking and your wireless phone download the TD mobile app for immediate, secure access to TD mobile banking service (td.com/app)
To register for EasyWeb or EasyLine, call 1-866-222-3456.
- You can use our Balance Transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Credit Card Account.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card Account in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch.
Visa Checkout is an easier way to pay online. Sign up for Visa Checkout, a service available from Visa that simplifies the online checkout process.9 It's available anywhere you see the Visa Checkout logo.
No matter where you shop, make your transactions more secure.
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Emergency Cash Advances7
- You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount determined by the type of TD Visa Card you have (subject to your available credit limit).
- Get up to $500 for TD Venture Line of Credit Visa Cards
Verified by Visa*
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
To help protect you from some of the really difficult times in life, optional coverage is available for purchase.
Optional Travel Medical Insurance4
Enjoy the security that comes with Optional Travel Medical Insurance. When you're on a trip, the last thing you want to be concerned about is your medical coverage. Going out of province or country, Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical emergency expenses so you can enjoy your trip. Choose between Annual Plan coverage (the best value for frequent travellers) which includes Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation coverages, or Per Trip coverage for occasional travelers.
Ways to Apply
Our banking specialists
are ready to answer any questions you might have.
or email us
Locate a branch
By Address, Intersection, City, Postal Code OR by Branch Number.
Important business documents you will need when applying for
a TD Business Credit Card for your Small Business
If your Small Business is new to TD:
Master Business License: for Sole Proprietors or Corporations operating under a trade name
Partnership Agreement: for Partnerships
Articles of Incorporation: for Corporations
The following may also be required:
Notice of Assessment (last 2 years)
Business Financial Statements
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of May 15, 2015 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
1 Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by an Authorized User.
2 Preferred variable annual interest rate is TD Prime plus one of the following fixed percentage rates of interest (Fixed Rate): TD Prime + 2.0%, TD Prime + 4.0%, TD Prime + 7.0%, TD Prime +10.0%, TD Prime + 12.0% and TD Prime + 15.0%. The standard rate of 21% applies if your Minimum Payment is not received within 30 days from your Payment Due Date. The Fixed Rate that is added to TD Prime is assigned by us and may be re-assigned by us annually based on an assessment of the Business Borrower and Individual Borrower(s) credit record in our absolute discretion.
3 TD Auto Club provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
4 All TD Canada Trust customers including TD Credit Cardholders are eligible to apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Some applications are subject to underwriting. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition exclusion, that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance which is issued if accepted for enrollment. Travel Medical Insurance can be purchased at any branch or call 1-800-293-4941,or visit www.tdcanadatrust.com. Note that this optional insurance offers different benefits, on different terms and conditions, than the Travel Medical Insurance that is automatically included with other TD Credit Cards.
5 Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car Systems LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
6 Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car System, Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
7 Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Account through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.
8 Subject to available credit. Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Balance Transfer is made.
9The Visa Checkout service is made available through Visa. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for the service including any offers made available to you through the service.
New to Canada?
If you arrived in Canada within the last two years, TD offers credit cards in addition to a banking package which includes the ability to apply for a credit card without having Canadian credit history.