Get access to the specific amount you need to purchase the car you want within your budget, whether it’s new or used.
We’ll help you create a repayment schedule with a term and amortization period that works for you.
Typical auto loan amount is between $20,000-$50,000
- A TD Auto Loan is available for new and used vehicles (up to 5 years old)
- Minimum TD Auto Loan amount is $7,500
What are my interest rate options?
This rate stays the same for the term chosen.
- Ideal if you are looking for structured payments, and want to to know exactly when the loan will be paid off
This rate changes whenever TD Prime Rate changes.
- Ideal if you are not concerned with changing interest rates, and want to benefit from times when interest rates decrease
- If interest rates decrease, more of your regular payment goes towards your principal, so you can pay off your loan faster
- If interest rates increase, more of your regular payment goes towards interest, and your amortization period will increase. Your regular payment may have to be adjusted periodically
Have a personal consultation to discuss your options. Call 1 877 247 2265
Other things to consider
In the case of the unexpected, get flexible protection for your loan obligations.
Cover occasional shortfalls in your chequing account, up to your approved overdraft limit.1
Ready to apply?
Our banking specialists will help you with any questions you might have.
1 866 222 3456
Book an Appointment
By Address, Intersection, City, Postal Code OR by Branch Number
What you’ll need:
- An idea of how much you want to borrow
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc)
- Bill of Sale before finalizing the loan
1Subject to the terms of your Overdraft Protection Agreement.