Borrow only what you need now,
for what you want
A TD Personal Loan gives you the credit you need, with fixed monthly payments that fit your budget.
Get the amount of credit you need for renovations, investments, purchases and more.
We’ll help you create a repayment schedule with a term and amortization period that works for you.
Payments that fit your budget
A payment schedule that works with your budget so you can repay your loan.
Borrow up to $50,000
What are my interest rate options?
This rate stays the same for the term chosen.
- Ideal if you are looking for structured payments, want to know exactly when the loan will be paid off
This rate changes whenever TD Prime Rate changes.
- Ideal if you are not concerned with changing interest rates, and want to benefit from times when interest rates decrease
- If interest rates decrease, more of your regular payment goes towards your principal, so you can pay off your loan faster1
- If interest rates increase, more of your regular payment goes towards interest, and your amortization period will increase. Your regular payment may have to be adjusted periodically
Have a personal consultation to discuss your options. Call 1 877 247 2265
In the case of the unexpected, get flexible protection for your loan obligations.
Ready to apply?
Our banking specialists will help you with any questions you might have.
1 866 222 3456
Book an Appointment
By Address, Intersection, City, Postal Code OR by Branch Number
What you’ll need:
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc)
1Should interest rates rise, more is applied toward interest.