Community / Not-for-Profit Plans
Ways To Apply
Or, to begin an application, call our Small Business Advice Centre at 1-866-222-3456
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. EST, 7 days a week
Designed for organizations that:
- Are committed to making a difference in their communities
- Want a flexible business account service plan attached to a Business Chequing Account with reduced monthly fees and the opportunity to have those fees rebated when maintaining minimum daily balances
- Want Business Overdraft Protection (available with monthly fee rebate1)
- Want the convenience of using both in-branch and automated services
|Service Plan* Options||Monthly Plan Fee||Transactions||Deposit Items||Cash Deposits||Fee Rebate with Balance of2|
|Community Plan Plus||$4.95||30||30||$5,000||$10,000|
|For additional activity||n/a||$1.25 each||$0.22||$2.50 per $1,000||n/a|
* Available in U.S. Dollars
- Withdrawals, transfers, bill payments and deposits at any TD Canada Trust branch or Green Machine ATM
- Deposits through TD Remote Deposit Capture and TD Mobile Deposit
- In-branch night deposits
- Telephone operator-assisted transactions, including bill payments
- Telephone automated transfers and bill payments
- Web transfers, bill payments and Interac Online purchases
- Debit payments in Canada and the U.S.3
- Cheques, pre-authorized payments and automated transfers
- Where a deposit at a TD Canada Trust branch contains multiple deposit items (cheques, money orders, drafts and all other clearing items), up to 250 such items are one transaction.
Expand No-charge Transactions (unlimited for all plans)
- All debit card and credit card Point-of-Sale Terminal deposits that are electronically credited to a TD Canada Trust Business Chequing Account
- Green Machine ATM and EasyWeb Internet banking electronic inquiries
- Mobile banking electronic inquiries
- EasyLine telephone banking automated inquiries
- Account Related Fees
Expand Deposit Items
- Deposit items are cheques (including cheque images through TD Remote Deposit Capture and TD Mobile Deposit), money orders, drafts and all other clearing items.
Expand Cash Deposits
- Cash Deposits are paper currency and coins, rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Includes free online statements with cheque images, archived for seven years (from the time you sign up), or choose to receive a month-end paper at no additional cost.
Expand Fee Rebate
- Your monthly Plan Fee will be rebated when your daily balance is greater than or equal to the required amount throughout the month.
Cheque deposit options with TD are fast, easy and convenient
TD Remote Deposit Capture and TD Mobile Deposit are two easy-to-use options to deposit
cheques using your computer and a compatible scanner or your mobile device
without having to leave the office.4
Talk to us today to see if TD Remote Deposit Capture and TD Mobile Deposit work for you.4
Call 1-800-219-7682 or learn more online.