U.S. Dollar Daily Interest Chequing Account
A basic account for U.S. travelling and investing
Simplify your U.S. dollar banking with this convenient, no monthly fee account.
What’s included in the U.S. Dollar Daily Interest Chequing Account?
This convenient account has no monthly fee, earns interest, and includes other benefits like:
- The ability to write cheques and save in U.S. dollars
- Competitive foreign exchange rates and ability to quickly and securely transfer funds between your TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts using EasyWeb or the TD app
Account Fees and Waivers
- No monthly fee
- $1.25 U.S. each transaction1(opens new window) - waived with a $1,500 U.S. minimum monthly balance2(opens new window)
Is this the right account for you?
Our Account Selector Tool will find the best U.S. account for you.
Help me choose
Expand Account Benefits
Included with your account are these convenient services and features:
- Interest calculated daily
- Easy online exchange of Canadian-U.S. funds
- Free Paperless Record Keeping or Online Statements
- Free EasyWeb®(opens new window) View Cheque service
Travelling to the U.S. is even easier with these services
Take TD with you
U.S. TD Cross-Border Banking offers helpful advice and services for all your U.S. dollar banking needs
Foreign Currency Services
TD offers competitive exchange rates on U.S. Dollars and over 50 foreign currencies
Travel with confidence
Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical expenses so you can enjoy your trip.
Get a free quote
Ways to Apply
Locate a local Branch
Search by Address, Intersection, City, Postal Code OR by Branch Number
Our banking specialists are ready to answer any questions you might have.
1-800-983-2582 or email us
1 U.S. debit transactions include withdrawals, transfers, cheques and bill payments. Banking via ATM machines, domestic non-TD ATMs, debit payment purchase and foreign ATMs is not available.
2 Minimum monthly balance indicated must be maintained throughout the month to qualify for the fee waiver.