Take advantage of our banking package
Our package for newcomers to Canada
Get the products and services you need to organize your finances and help you settle successfully in Canada — including a bank account and a new and innovative way to send money home.
When you visit a TD branch, you’ll need to bring 2 pieces of identification:
1. One of the following documents:
- Permanent Resident Card
- Confirmation of permanent residence (e.g., IMM Form 5292)
- Temporary Permit (e.g., IMM Form 1442, 1208, 1102)
2. One of the following documents:
- A valid passport
- Canadian Driver’s Licence
- Canadian Government Identification card
Other identification documents may be acceptable or required. Please visit a TD branch for details.
We’re always here to help
Do you have a question about banking in Canada? We’d be happy to answer your questions about banking or finances and provide you with a personal financial assessment.