A smart way to borrow responsibly
A TD Personal Line of Credit is a smart borrowing option to finance everyday purchases and larger purchases like a car or home renovation, as well as, paying off debt and much more.
Use it again
No need to re-apply
Choose how you repay
What are my interest rate options?
- Enjoy competitive variable rates based on TD Prime Rate
- Lock all or a portion of your outstanding balance into a fixed interest rate for a one year term and payments can be amortized from one to seven years
- Protect yourself from rate increases and establish regular fixed payments
- The minimum amount for a Fixed Rate Advantage Option (FRAO) is
$2,000. Once the term is finished, any remaining balance will move to the variable rate
- You can do multiple Fixed Rate Advantage Options, up to 40
Ready to apply?
Our banking specialists will help you with any questions you might have.
What you’ll need:
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs, (utility, property tax, insurance, etc)
- Available when TD Canada Trust Line of Credit is programmed on your TD Access Card. Fees may apply for Interac® access and the use of other ATMs.