Personal Line of Credit
A smart way to borrow responsibly
A TD Personal Line of Credit is a smart borrowing option to finance everyday purchases and larger purchases like a car or home renovation, as well as, paying off debt and much more.
Access your credit through your TD Access Card1, cheques and EasyWeb online banking.
Use it again
As soon as you pay any of the credit you've used, it’s available again (subject to the terms of your Line of Credit agreement).
No need to re-apply
Apply once for a credit limit that you can continue to access.
Choose how you repay
Pay as little as the minimum payment requirement as set out in your Line of Credit Agreement, or any greater amount up to the entire balance.
What are my interest rate options?
Expand Competitive Variable Rate
- Enjoy competitive variable rates based on TD Prime Rate
Expand Fixed Rate Advantage Option
- Lock all or a portion of your outstanding balance into a fixed interest rate for a one year term and payments can be amortized from one to seven years
- Protect yourself from rate increases and establish regular fixed payments
- The minimum amount for a Fixed Rate Advantage Option (FRAO) is
$2,000. Once the term is finished, any remaining balance will move to the variable rate
- You can do multiple Fixed Rate Advantage Options, up to 40
Ready to apply?
Our banking specialists will help you with any questions you might have.
What you’ll need:
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs, (utility, property tax, insurance, etc)
- Available when TD Canada Trust Line of Credit is programmed on your TD Access Card. Fees may apply for Interac® access and the use of other ATMs.